BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wow, this week has been a blur. I can't believe its Friday again. I've been working on the house a little bit, mostly mundane things like laundry and dishes. Nothing special. I haven't been trying to overwork myself either, but that is getting on my nerves. I'd like to be done with cleaning this house.

I got a new bedroom suit for my birthday so I've been trying to get that organized. That is not going well, AT ALL. I decided on Wednesday that I was going to buckle down and put everything in its place in the bedroom. However, my shoe rack broke last Friday. I'm not talking about any shoe rack, I have this crazy large shoe rack. It looks something like this. So I decide to fix it because I can't have 50 pairs of shoes haphazardly thrown on the floor. Well I fix the shoe rack by taking shoe boxes and bracing it. No, I don't know why I thought that would work. At some point when I was sitting in front of the monstrosity I knew it was a bad idea. I began to pray to Carrie Bradshaw that my shoes would stay up and not knock me out. She listened, for about five seconds. The shoes didn't knock me out, which was the part I was concerned about. So needless to say my room is still a wreck with 50 or more pairs of shoes everywhere.

Other than that my week has been pleasant. The weather has been beautiful and I can't really complain.

0 comments:

Followers